Vaneus Consulting - Ponzi Scheme - You will lose your money!!

Mr. Vaneus stole $13,500 from me back in March 2010. We had a written contract and he was to perform investment services on my behalf. He never performed these services. I trusted that he was a professional honest person because he showed me his impressive portfolio, which was in fact fake and was his own personal account. He will take your money and place it in his own account and keep the money for himself.

He has contacted me several times to try to see what the authorities are doing. Eventually, he will go to jail. I currently have a bounced check that he returned to me for the amount he stole dated May 2010. I lost all of my savings and paid severe tax penalties because I trusted him.

If you are interested in learning about his ban in Illinois please visit the Secretary of State in Illinois.

Do NOT trust Mr. Vaneus!!! He is on the East Coast now and will more than likely strike there (New York / New Jersey)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 16, 2015 #1049348

Your own fault for trusting someone that is black. No one else.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vaneus Consulting. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Vaneus Consulting.
Filing a new complaint about