Chicago, Illinois

Mr. Vaneus stole $13,500 from me back in March 2010. We had a written contract and he was to perform investment services on my behalf. He never performed these services. I trusted that he was a professional honest person because he showed me his impressive portfolio, which was in fact fake and was his own personal account. He will take your money and place it in his own account and keep the money for himself.

He has contacted me several times to try to see what the authorities are doing. Eventually, he will go to jail. I currently have a bounced check that he returned to me for the amount he stole dated May 2010. I lost all of my savings and paid severe tax penalties because I trusted him.

If you are interested in learning about his ban in Illinois please visit the Secretary of State in Illinois.

Do NOT trust Mr. Vaneus!!! He is on the East Coast now and will more than likely strike there (New York / New Jersey)

Had an Experience with Vaneus Consulting?

Comments

thissitesucks2015

Your own fault for trusting someone that is black. No one else.

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more